The stone Samuel Coad block was constructed in 1864. This image was taken after 1898 and before 1906; Dr. Hubenthal had his dental office in the upper rooms and Hanscom's book store occupied Number 206, the second storefront from the corner.
Stone buildings; Business districts; Architectural elements; Architectural & site components;
Businesses; Vernacular Architecture;
High Street Buildings; Mineral Point Commercial Buildings;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.