The first Primitive Methodist church building was constructed in 1849 of locally quarried limestone. It was replaced in 1892 by this much larger, more ornate, structure. The congregation is now affiliated with the United Church of Christ.
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.