This building is related to the one adjacent, at 243 High Street. The structure replaced buildings that were demolished by a fire in 1860. 245 and 243 High Street housed the Kinne and Spratler Grocery store for many years.
Stone buildings; Grocers; Architectural elements; Stores & shops;
High Street Buildings; Mineral Point Businesses;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.