The Vivian Pharmacy was the successor to the Theodore Rodolf Drug Store in 1853. It sold a variety of goods in addition to pharmaceuticals, including Kodak cameras and film. This building is included in the Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory under record number 59269: http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/ahi/
Drugstores; Architectural elements;
High Street Buildings; Mineral Point Businesses;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.