The Samuel Coad block was constructed in 1864 and housed a variety of businesses over the years. This photograph was taken before 1898. Eden and Blewett's hardware store was on the first floor and W. G. Hales' dental office was upstairs. This building is included in the Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory under record number 59684. http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/ahi/
Stone buildings; Hardware stores; Architectural elements;
Businesses; Stone buildings; Vernacular Architecture;
High Street Buildings; Mineral Point Businesses;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.