252 High Street was known as the Thomas Jenkins building and 254 as the William Perry building. Both were used for the Economy Store in the 1890's. Both buildings are included in the Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory; 252 under record number 59718 and 254 under redocrd number 59719. http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/ahi/
Businesses; Italianate Architecture; Stone buildings;
High Street Buildings; Mineral Point Businesses;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.