This stone building was constructed in 1859 by Samuel White. The photograph was taken after 1891, as electrical wires are visible. Presumably, the women on the balcony are the Misses Dunn whose dressmaking establishment is advertised on the sign.
Tailoring; Stone buildings; Balconies; Ironwork; Architectural elements;
Businesses; Stone buildings; Vernacular Architecture; Vernacular Architecture;
High Street Buildings; Mineral Point Businesses; Mineral Point Businesses; Mineral Point Businesses;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.