From an ad in the Mineral Point Tribune, September, 1866: "City Bakery, Miller & Gray. Wholesale and Retail Dealers in Nuts, Fruits, Toys, Candies, Cigars, and Crackers, Bread, Pies, Rusks & Cakes Constantly on Hand. Weddings and Parties supplied with every thing in our line on the shortest notice. Second door from the South-east corner of High and Chestnut Streets, Mineral Point." This building is included in the Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory under record number 46749. http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/ahi/
Stone buildings; Architectural elements; Bakeries;
Businesses; Stone buildings; Vernacular Architecture;
High Street Buildings; Mineral Point Businesses;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.