This brick building was constructed by Theodore Rodolf in 1842 [see WI Historical Collections, vol. xv, "Pioneering in the Wisconsin Lead Region".] In 1897, it was damaged by a fire that destroyed the rest of this block, from No. 124 to the east. [See "Iowa County Democrat", May 6, 1897.] After the fire, it was repaired by Dr. John Vivan, the owner at the time.
Dwellings; Fences; Ironwork;
Mineral Point Businesses; High Street Buildings; Mineral Point Residences;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.