Iowa County Democrat, Apr 17, 1891: "John Jeuck will erect a fine two story building this spring in the place of his present stone structure on High street, The building will extend back from High street 75 feet and will be large and commodious." Iowa County Democrat, May 1, 1891: "John Jeuck's brick and stone building, which is being taken down to make room for a fine brick veneered structure, was erected by a Mr. Craft, a short time prior to 1841. Frank Dunn had an office on the first floor, with his residence on the now vacant lot adjoining on the east. "
High Street Buildings;Mineral Point Businesses;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.