This stone building on High Street was built in 1859 by Samuel White. At the time of this photograph, it housed the Grange and Paynter hardware store. This building is included in the Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory under record number 59699. See: http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/ahi/
Stone buildings; Hardware stores;
High Street Buildings; Mineral Point Businesses;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.