Listed in the "Historic Mineral Point Architectural Walking Tours" booklet as the Willard Eastman house, built in 1898 by Eastman who owned a lumber yard on Commerce street. Louis Graber bought the house in 1900 and lived there until 1927. Graber's son, Lawrence, was later known as "Mr. Alfalfa, for his research in grassland farming and pasture management. This building is included in the Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory under record number 61818. See: http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/ahi/
Architectural & site components; Architectural decorations & ornaments; Porches; Fences;
Mineral Point Residences;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.