According to the WI AHI, this house was built about 1910 by William Lanyon, Jr. This building is included in the Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory under record number 60852. See: http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/ahi/
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.