Constructed in 1868, this commercial building was home to a barber shop at one point, in addition to several other businesses. This building is included in the Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory under record number 59261 See: http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/ahi/
High Street Buildings; Mineral Point Businesses;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.