"Coad's Block" on the southwest corner of High Street and Chestnut street was built in 1864 by Samuel Coad. This photograph was taken after 1891, when J. Dresen established his tailoring business in a building up the street. This building is included in the Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory under record number 59684. See: http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/ahi/
Dental offices; Tailor shops; Printers;
Vernacular Architecture; Stone buildings;
High Street Buildings; Mineral Point Businesses;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.