This Queen Anne home was built in 1911 for Dr. W.G. Hales, a Mineral Point dentist. It was designed by architect George Barber. This building is included in the Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory under record number 58371. See: http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/ahi/
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.