Two women and a girl pose for the photographer in front of 508 Church Street, built in 1855 for Harvey Keyes. The Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory describes the building as a one and a half story gabled ell with eave returns at the open gable end, a small flat roofed portico supported by squared posts, and an entrance door flanked by sidelights.
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.