This stone building was demolished when the Royal Inn was built on this site. It was built by John Ross, in 1859, and housed the William Henry and Francis Henry Iowa County Abstract Office and Whittlesey and Squires' Iowa County Bank.
Stone buildings; Show windows; Butcher shops;
Vernacular Architecture; Stone buildings;
Mineral Point Businesses; High Street Buildings;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.