The Mineral Point Railroad Depot was built in 1856 of locally quarried limestone. This building is included in the Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory under record number 56144. See: http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/ahi/
Railroad stations; Stone buildings;
Community Life; Railroad Scenes; Stone buildings; Vernacular Architecture; Stone buildings;
Commerce Street Buildings; Mineral Point Commercial Buildings;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.