Built in 1877, this building served as the office for Dr. John Vivan and his son, Dr. Stansmore Vivian. Their pharmacy was in the building adjacent to this, on the west. This building is included in the Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory under record number 59271. The AHI uses 130 High street as the address for this building. See: http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/ahi/
Medical offices; Butcher shops; Storefronts; Stone buildings;
Stone buildings; Vernacular Architecture;
High Street Buildings; Mineral Point Businesses;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.