From The Mineral Point Free Press, Feb 1, 1842:
Joseph Reed Wholesale & Retail Dealer in Merchandise Has removed his store to the new brick building on High street, a few doors above his old stand, where he intends to keep always on hand an extensive supply of Dry-Goods, Groceries, Hardware, Crockery, Clothing, Boots, Shoes, Liquors, &c. and everything in his line of business which may be useful and necessary to his customers, which he will sell low for cash, lead, or mineral. This building is included in the Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory under record number 59720. See: http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/ahi/
High Street Buildings; Mineral Point Businesses;
Mineral Point Historical Society;
Glass Plate Negative Collection;
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.