The post office in Mineral Point was in various locations over the years; one of the earliest was a log cabin on Fountain Street, near Jerusalem Spring. In the 1860's and 1870's, it was in the former county buildings on the public square on High Street. In the 1890's and 1900's, it was located in the building just west of the fire company building at 147 High Street.
Postal service; Clothing & dress;
Municipal Services; Community Life;
Mineral Point Historical Society
Glass Plate Negative Collection
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.