High Street in Mineral Point, after electricity was installed in 1891 and before the steeple on the Presbyterian church was removed in 1899.
Printers; Architectural elements; Stone buildings;
Vernacular Architecture; Community Life;
High Street Buildings; Mineral Point Commercial Buildings;
Mineral Point Historical Society
Glass Plate Negative Collection
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.