Mineral Point Democrat, Nov. 5, 1856: "The depot buildings, __ in number, are already completed. Curry’s new building is being put up as fast as possible – has now reached the third story – is to be occupied by Jenkins & Co. with their “Steam Bakery” and Grocery Store." The 1898 City directory lists the J. R. Osborne harness shop as the occupant at this address. This building is included in the Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory under record number 59264. See: http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/ahi/
Stone buildings; Architectural elements; Saddlery;
Mineral Point Historical Society
Glass Plate Negative Collection
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.