Mineral Point Tribune, 28 June 1859 "New Buildings: Mr. S. White is erecting a stone block on his lot on High street. Another has been commenced on the lot formerly owned by Mrs Nancolas and also one on the lot of Mr. Lenahan. No finer buildings can be found in the State than these will be, because nobody knows better how to do it than our masons, and no town has more beautiful stone to build with." This building is included in the Wisconsin Architecture and History Inventory under record number 59272; although the address is listed as 134 High Street. See: http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/ahi/
Stone buildings; Architectural elements; Ironwork; Bars;
High Street Buildings;Mineral Point Businesses
Mineral Point Historical Society
Glass Plate Negative Collection
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.