Interior of the original Primitive Methodist Church, corner of Maiden and Chestnut streets, Mineral Point. Constructed in 1849, the stone building was replaced in 1892 by the structure which still stands on this site.
Churches; Architectural decorations & ornaments;
Mineral Point Churches
Mineral Point Historical Society
Glass Plate Negative Collection
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.