Orchard Lawn, home of the Joseph Gundry family, in Mineral Point. This view shows the Italianate house with the Neoclassical porch that was added in 1898, as well as several of the apple trees in the orchard to the south of the house. Now owned by the Mineral Point Historical Society, Orchard Lawn is open for house tours during the summer months, or by appointment.
Architectural elements; Architectural & site components; Porches; Orchards;
Mineral Point Residences;
Mineral Point Historical Society
Glass Plate Negative Collection
Copyright and Use Statement
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.