A view of the meeting room of the Masonic Temple at 306 High Street, Mineral Point, showing the stage at the north end of the room and the painted canvas backdrop. Lodge No. 1 was founded in 1841 and was the first formed in the state of Wisconsin. This building was erected by the Lodge in 1897 after a fire destroyed the lodge rooms on the 100 block of High Street.
Copyright to this resource is held by the Mineral Point Historical Society and is provided here for educational purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission of the Mineral Point Historical Society. Please contact the Mineral Point Historical Society at MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org for permission to use the digital image or content.